This nice Blogger theme is compatible with various major web browsers. You can put a little personal info or a welcome message of your blog here. Go to "Edit HTML" tab to change this text.
RSS

viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2009

Description of myself


Hi!. My name is Eva. I was born in Almería the twenty seventh of October 1978 but I have lived in Sanlúcar, a pretty city in front of the “Coto de Doñana”, since I was four years old.

I live with my parents and my daughter in a beautiful house.

Unfortunately I haven’t got any brothers or sisters but I have had good luck and I have a lot of friends.

My family is more important for me, they are all my life.

I love the children. when I was twenty years old, I began to study “Hearing and Speech Education" in Ceuta. Later, in 2007 I studied a "Secretarial Certification" in Jerez de la Fra and as my interests continued to move towards Education at present I am studying second speciality of "Infant Education" and I am here, in Ceuta again.

I like travelling and my dream is to visit Egypt some day.

I love dancing, all kinds of music, swimming and cooking. Now, I spend most of my time taking care my daughter. I also enjoy reading and writing.

I hate to press the clothes.

My favorite colour is pink and my favorite food is potatoes omelette.

I have got long straiht brown hair, green eyes, big mouth and a medium noise. I am not very tall and my legs, in proportions than the rest of my body are a little biger . The colour of my skin is fair.

My family says that I am friendly, extrovert, shy, well mannered, responsible, nervous and a good friend of my friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario